Current Firmware and App Version
- Automatic password protection for Cobblestone Hotspot
- Cobblestone Wi-fi Password Protection
- Hide Cobblestone SSID
- Characters supported in the Cobblestone's Wi-fi Password
Update FirmwareImprovements running on the firmware located inside of the Cobblestone are done on a regular basis in order to enhance the user’s experience.
In addition, updating firmware can resolve issues like:
- Unable to see a music service in my MUZO App even though its listed as a supported music service.
- Issues streaming music from your NAS device.
- Airplay not working.
Finding the Firmware VersionIf you do not know the firmware version of your Cobblestone,
please check this article: How to find the firmware for your Cobblestone
Multi-Room FeatureThe multi-room feature allows you to either synchronize music throughout your home or play different music in each room,
which is controlled all on one smartphone or tablet.
Please click on the link on how to switch from using solo room to multi-room mode: Multi-Room Feature
Power cycling the Cobblestone
Initiating a Factory ResetPlease initiate a factory reset if you experience issues like:
- Wi-Fi disconnection
- Sound breaks when streaming music
- Clearing presets on the Cobblestone
Streaming music from my Mac or PCYou can stream music from your laptop to the Cobblestone through the following methods:
Alternative ways to connect the Cobblestone to Wi-FiIf you are having trouble connecting your Cobblestone to your Wi-Fi connection,
please take a look at the alternative ways to connect the Cobblestone to Wi-Fi