How Can We Help?
- ★ [Added!] List Mac Address for Cobblestone
- Ability to have favorite DLNA playlists
- Bulk add / remove songs in playlists
- Rearrange order of Cobblestones in Device List
- SMB sharing
- Plex Compatibility
- Muzo App Alarm Clock feature
- [FIXED] Android v. 1.6.5 Muzo App crash
- [FIXED] Disconnection When Using Spotify
- [FIXED] Battery Drain on Android App
- [FIXED] Security Concern - Add a password to your Cobblestone's hotspot
- [FIXED] Multi-Room with LAN connection not working
- ★ Connecting the Cobblestone to Wi-Fi network
- ★ Tips in keeping Wi-fi connection
- ★ Setting up the Cobblestone
- ★ Cobblestone Wi-Fi Password Protection
- ★ Initiating a factory reset
- If I connect my Cobblestone to my Wi-Fi network, will it take up my Wi-Fi bandwidth?
- ★ Hide SSID
- ★ Downloading Muzo player app on the computer/laptop
- Speaker Info
- Create / edit playlists
- Shuffling music
- Search music
- ★ Music Services supporting Cobblestone
- ★ Listening to Pandora on Cobblestone
- Using Spotify Connect on a Windows PC
- Streaming from Spotify Connect on the laptop to the Cobblestone
- Connectivity issues with Spotify
- Live stations iHeartRadio Music app supports
- The Cobblestone's technical specs
- The Cobblestone's DAC and quality
- The wireless range of the Cobblestone
- Cobblestone's portability
- The advantages Cobblestone has compared to Cast for Audio
- Cobblestone down sampling lossless files
- Speaker compatibility with the Cobblestone
- Preventing the Cobblestone from running a DHCP server
- Sound formats Cobblestone supports
- Does Cobblestone support Bluetooth?
- Does the Cobblestone support Windows Streaming Media?
- Can I have Sonos and Cobblestone on the Same Wi-Fi Network?
- Using Multi-Room Feature
- Do I need one Cobblestone for each speaker?
- Playing different music on separate Cobblestones
- Logging in multiple Cobblestone devices to Spotify at the same time
- The maximum number of Cobblestones streaming music on the same wireless network
- Do the Cobblestones need to be on the same firmware version to stay in sync with one another?
- Cobblestone hangs and requires reboot
- Does Cobblestone have an optical output?
- Is the Cobblestone sold outside the US?
- Is the “Forum” site searchable in Google?
- Are you shipping Cobblestones internationally?
- Contact information
- 1. Open your MUZO player app and refresh your “Device List” page by swiping down on the screen.
- 2. The app will prompt you to download firmware updates for any Cobblestone that does not have the latest firmware version. If this does not work for any reason, you can take the following steps to manually update your firmware:
- 1. Connect your smartphone to the Cobblestone Wi-Fi hotspot by selecting the Cobblestone Wi-Fi SSID located in your wireless connection.
- 2. Put this link in your browser: http://10.10.10.254
- 3. Click the “System” tab and click on “Online Update”. Please update if needed.
- 4. Click on the “Status” tab to check the current firmware version
- 1. Open the Muzo App and swipe right to “Device “List.
- 2. Select for the Cobblestone you want to add a password to.
- 3. Select “Speaker info”
- 4. Scroll down to "Add Password Protection" and select it.
- 5. Create password and select confirm.
- The multi-room feature allows you to either synchronize music throughout your home or play different music in each room, which is controlled all on one smartphone or tablet.
- Follow the steps to use the multi-room feature:
- 1. Plug in a Cobblestone to each powered speaker.
- 2. Configure it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Powercycling the Cobblestone can resolve issues like:
- 1. Cobblestone crashing
- 2. What do I do if the Cobblestone hangs and requires reboot?
- 3. I'm unable to connect to Spotify, what do I do?
- 4. What do I do if the Cobblestone hangs and requires reboot?
- Steps to Power Cycle the Cobblestone:
- 1. Take out the plug connected to the Cobblestone.
- 2. Wait a couple seconds and then put the plug back into the Cobblestone.
- 1. Open the MUZO app and swipe left to access your “Device List”.
- 2. Find the unit you want to reset and select
- 3. Select “Speaker Info” and scroll down to find “Restore Factory Settings”.
- 1. iTunes Airplay on Mac or PC
- 2. Windows Media Player on a PC
- 3. Spotify Connect (Spotify Desktop Client) on your laptop
- 1. Open your MUZO player App to "Device List" and select
- 2. Select "Speaker Info”
- 3. Select "Need Hide SSID"
Update FirmwareImprovements running on the firmware located inside of the Cobblestone are done on a regular basis in order to enhance the user’s experience. Please update your firmware to obtain the latest improvements and to avoid running into issues. Follow the steps below to update your firmware automatically:
Cobblestone Wi-Fi Password Protection
Power cycling the Cobblestone
Initiating a Factory Reset
(fixes Wi-Fi connection issues)
Method one:1. Locate the WPS on the back of the unit and press it for 6-8 seconds.
Streaming music from my Mac or PCYou can stream music from your laptop to the Cobblestone through the following methods: