If you cannot find the speaker on the companion app, please try the following steps below:
1. Check to see if the speaker is powered off
2. Move the speaker closer to your router
3. Clear up any wireless interference. Please note: Wireless interference may cause communication issues between your speakers which may affect their visibility in your app.
4. Try changing the wireless channel of your router to 1, 6, or 11.
5. Reboot your router by unplugging the power cable for 10 seconds, and plugging it back in. Please allow for your router to boot back up and your speaker to connect to Wi-fi.
6. Reboot speaker by unplugging the power cable for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. It'll take a few minutes for the speaker to boot back up and connect to the network.