Yes, you can have mixing Sonos and Cobblestones in one network. However Sonos system isn't compatible with Cobblestone, which means they won't work together (e.g. in multi-room mode). Also, because Sonos has its own product ecosystem, any Sonos product will not be compatible with the Cobblestone.
Articles in this section
- Speaker compatibility with the Cobblestone
- Can I prevent the Cobblestone from running a DHCP server?
- Sound formats Cobblestone supports
- Does Cobblestone support Bluetooth?
- Does the Cobblestone support Windows Streaming Media?
- Can I have Sonos and Cobblestone on the Same Wi-Fi Network?
- Does the Cobblestone support a 220V power supply with the appropriate adapter?
- Can I clone the SSID to extend to home Wi-Fi?