Yes, you can stream from you laptop to the Cobblestone through the following methods:
- iTunes Airplay on Mac or PC
-Note: If for any reason Airplay is not working, it's possible that your firmware is out of date. Please ensure you have the latest version by following the steps in this help article.
- Windows Media Player on a PC
- Spotify Connect (Spotify Desktop Client) on your laptop
Streaming audio from the web using Mac
1. Press down on the alt key.
2. Press the volume symbol that is located at the top right corner of your screen. This allows you to choose an outlet to stream audio.
If you do not see the volume symbol on the top right corner of your screen, please go to your system preferences, select sound, and click "show volume in menu bar"
Streaming from a PC
You can stream to your Cobblestone from a PC using Windows Media Player, or a UPnP or DLNA certified controller, such as Play To. Just make sure your device and Cobblestone are all on the same wifi network:
1. Open Windows Media Player
2. In the playlist, Click Play To and select the Cobblestone device
1. Right click on the song and Click Play To
2. Music starts streaming.
If the speaker / device is not visible on the Media Player, go to Stream > More streaming options, and make sure the speaker is in Allowed state.