The 320 kbps is the MP3 data rate for some online music services, however our current version of the Cobblestone will down sample the decoded data to 44.1K Hz (which is the default sampling rate). In the future we are looking to release a new version of the Cobblestone that will stream higher sampling rates.
Articles in this section
- The Cobblestone's Technical Specs
- The Cobblestone's DAC and quality
- The wireless range of the Cobblestone
- Cobblestone's portability
- The advantages Cobblestone has compared to Cast for Audio
- Cobblestone down sampling lossless files
- The Cobblestone's ff/rw/pause buttons compatability with external apps like Spotify, Google Play, etc
- Controlling the volume
- Can you connect the Cobblestone to speakers with just a regular speaker wire?