It depends on the sound set-up you have. In most cases, you will plug one Cobblestone into each powered speaker. To use the multi-room feature, each set of speakers needs its own Cobblestone unit. For more information on multi-room feature, please check out this article.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Multi-Room Feature?
- Do I need one Cobblestone for each speaker?
- Can I play different music on separate Cobblestones?
- Can I login multiple Cobblestone devices to Spotify at the same time?
- What is the maximum number of Cobblestones streaming music on the same wireless network?
- Do the Cobblestones need to be on the same firmware version to stay in sync with one another?
- Syncing over LAN connections
- How do I use Multi-Room with Pandora on the Cobblestone?