This is a Help Article detailing how to manually upgrade the Cobblestone's firmware with a firmware file. For instructions on upgrading online, please see this article: https://muzo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/209217917-How-do-I-check-if-my-Cobblestone-s-firmware-is-up-to-date-
- Connect your laptop to the Cobblestone Wi-Fi hotspot directly. Go to your device's wireless connection and select the Cobblestone Wi-Fi SSID (the name format is "LinkPlay_XXXX").
2. Click the "System" tab. Then select the firmware file for upload.
3. Apply the firmware upgrade. Note: You may obtain the firmware file from our support team.
4. Wait for the upgrade to complete and for your Cobblestone to reboot.
5. Check the Status tab again to see the new updated firmware version.